First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when visiting the Dealership. The below precautionary and response measures help us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
Our steps include:
- Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is cleaned and sanitized daily as part of our normal course of business and we now have implemented enhanced routine environmental cleaning procedures throughout the Dealership several times a day. This includes disinfecting door handles and surfaces that customers and employees regularly touch.
- Employees are being reminded of the importance of proper hand hygiene, covering the nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching the face.
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well.
- Employees will be using gloves while entering/moving your vehicles.
- Employees will be refraining from handshakes with customers. Please do not be offended with this practice.
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers.
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.